Wyatt Cole Harker was born on September 1st! He was 8 lb. 2 oz., 20-1/2 inches long with dark hair! He is a beautiful baby and we were so excited for them! On the 9th of September I got to make a special trip out to Arizona to see Jason, Rachel and meet my new grandson! He is adorable and I love him so much already! He is a very good baby that rarely cries and he is definitely a little cuddler, so that is really fun! Everyone is doing well and the proud parents are really happy! They may be a little tired, :) but definitely happy. They will be wonderful parents. They are blessing Wyatt on October 12th in Arizona!Jason even took the time to make us all some really good, chocolate treats. I don't know what they are called but its a mix between a candy and a cookie. I loved them! He still loves being a pastry chef when he's home! :)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Jason and Rachel's new baby boy - Wyatt Cole Harker
Posted by Jewel Harker at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a precious baby boy!! He's too cute for words! Jason & Rachel look so happy & they look so natural at being parents. Congratulations to them & to you :)
I didn't know if you had our new blog address or not: www.joahwalker.blogspot.com
Post a Comment