Saturday, August 23, 2008

Visit with Jenny and Josh

I just had to write a little about our visit with Jenny and Josh and their family. Even though they live fairly close, in Idaho Falls, about a 3-1/2 hour drive, it seems like we don't get to see them nearly often enough. They came for a few days and then left the boys with us to have a few days to themselves. But while they were here, we had fun playing croquet (Josh killed us all), and then I took the boys on a few little outings while mom and dad were gone, with Amy and Nathan. It was lots of fun so I just had to share!




Having all of the grandsons together was great! They are all so different and all so loved! (We have two more grandsons on the way - Jason and Rachel's baby is due to be delivered in about 1 week, and Amy and Jon's little baby boy is due in December! So it should be even more interesting to see all of the little boys together! So much fun!


Amy and I decided to be adventurous while Jenny and Josh were gone, and took the boys to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake. They got to explore all different kinds of careers and play in that environment, be creative, and just had a lot of fun. I don't think Amy and I realized just how tired we were by the end of the day, but the kids had a good time and it was fun to watch them! Just so much energy! :)








1 comments:

Matt said...

The boys are so adorable! I miss you all so much.

Right now, I'm working at Renton Technical College in the bookstore. It's an okay job but with the price of gas, I LOVE that it's only 2 miles from home.

My original plan was to be moving down to Utah to attend UVU (formerly UVSC) fall quarter. That's been delayed just a little bit. (Financial issues. Why is it that when you borrow money from people, they always insist on being paid back? Weird.)

Since I'm technically at work, I should probably go do some. It was great to hear from you and I hope I see you soon!

I love you all.