I'm sure most of you have read Amy's blog to find out all of the details about her new baby, Matthew Christian Allred. But I just thought I would tell you how great it is to have a cute little new life added to our family for Christmas. It seems to make Christmas that much more meaningful. He is such a sweetheart and because most of you know Nathan, you'll understand why Amy needed a mellow, quiet and easy-going child, and that's exactly what she got (at least from what we can tell in the first week). He is adorable and I am so impressed with Nathan and how kind and sweet he is to the baby. It will be an adjustment for him, but he sure loves his little brother. I went to help them today so they could go to church for the Christmas program. So I got to tend the new baby while they went. He was absolutely angelic - just sitting in my arms, with eyes wide open, looking around and taking the world in. Then he started getting a little tired, and fell asleep and stayed that way until Amy got home. What a tough babysitting job! :) But here are some pictures from today. We sure love being grandparents! Steve, Kayla and Jordon all came over later and we had dinner together. It was a nice Sunday.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Our New Christmas grandchild!
Posted by Jewel Harker at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, he's just too cute for words!! Not that I'm partial or anything, but this family sure seems to have good looking babies.:)
Post a Comment